Anesthesiology Hospital Based job located in Baltimore, Maryland
Prestigious Suburban Baltimore Practice
We are seeking a full-time BC/BE anesthesiologist to join our expanding group practice in Baltimore, MD. Our practice provides anesthesia services at Greater Baltimore Medical Center, Sheppard Pratt Health System and several local surgery centers and offices.
- We offer an array of anesthesia cases which include; general surgery, peds, OB/GYN, ortho (regional blocks), urology, neuro, thoracic, and vascular. No trauma, cardiac or transplant.
- The following work schedule is available: Call team with optional overtime and night float opportunities.
- Our providers deliver anesthesia care both via care team (60%) & physician alone (40%) models.
Located only 20 minutes from downtown Baltimore, Greater Baltimore Medical Center is situated on a beautiful suburban campus in Towson, MD. Loch Raven Reservoir, Gunpowder State Park and many other natural areas offer hiking, biking, kayaking, swimming and other outdoor activities for kids and adults alike. Towson and nearby Loyola and Johns Hopkins universities provide Division I athletics and cultural opportunities. Towson-area public and private school systems are highly regarded.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.