Dermatology Academic job located in West Virginia
- Academic Medical Center with multi-provider, multi-site practice, including Mohs surgeon (coming 2019)
- Opportunity to build and grow new residency program
- Competitive Salary in low cost of living area
Marshall Dermatology, a clinical practice of the Marshall University Joan C. Edwards School of Medicine, has an immediate Assistant Professor opportunity available for a Board Certified dermatologist to join an established academic practice in Huntington, West Virginia to apply for a residency program and fulfill the role of Residency Program Director. As a department of Marshall Health, an academic healthcare system with Marshall University and Cabell Huntington Hospital, candidates will have significant growth potential as they assist with the development of the multi-provider practice and development of a residency program. Department includes Moh’s Surgeon (2019) and multiple dermatologists.
- Must be Board Certified in Dermatology
- Must have three years of administrative or educational experience
- Must be willing to combine administrative and didactic (teaching) responsibilities with clinical practice (30/70)
- Must have strong administrative and team building skills
- Must have excellent interpersonal and communication skills
Must be able to perform all essential job duties as outlined in the job description.