Emergency Medicine Solo job located in Florida
- Physician (MD or DO) needed for busy cannabis clinic.
- No prescriptions written, no exhaustive insurance and billing requirements.
- Care for your patients and rely our highly knowledgeable support staff.
Tired of paperwork, insurance billing, and layers of corporate structure? Join one of the leading practices of cannabis medicine in Florida and do what you do best - see your patients.
(Login for Information) in North Port is seeking a part time hourly staff physician to add to the team within our busy office.
Ideal candidates must possess:
- A valid, active Florida medical license (either MD or DO).
- A record free of adverse issues, disciplinary actions, suspensions, or lawsuits for at least the past 10 years.
- The desire to research and learn more about the medical applications of cannabis treatment and how it may benefit the outcome of numerous chronic illnesses.
- Impeccable bedside manner along with the desire to take an interest in patients’ individual health goals.
We will provide:
- A solid patient base that is growing everyday.
- A fully trained professional support staff to help you better function in this emerging field of medicine, keep you within regulatory compliance, and help you better care for patients.
- Easy to use digital patient systems.
- A positive and compassionate atmosphere to enable you to better care for your patients.
(Login for Information)’s standard of care is industry leading and our patient retention rates are much higher than all of our competition. We believe in cannabis as a viable medical treatment and advocate for its use.
Come join our team and enjoy a much more rewarding career.
This current position is part time and will pay hourly. Rate is negotiable and will be based on individual qualifications. We are an Equal Opportunity employer.