Emergency Medicine Hospital Based job located in Maine
Job Number: 4010
Job Title: Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN’s, Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatrics Physicians
Location: Caribou, ME
Relocation Available: Yes
License and Certification's: Board Certified or Board Eligible
Our client, located in Caribou, Maine, is currently seeking to fill the position of Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN’s, Orthopedic Surgery and Pediatrics Physician. We need someone who will improve the efficiency of our team as a whole. We are looking to fill this position quickly so apply today!
This Medical Center currently looking for Physicians with ER experience. The ED is a Level II trauma center, and sees a wide variety of cases; however, head and neck cases are transported to a tertiary center. The Physicians and nursing staff are specially trained in emergency medicine. The department has one trauma room and 11 exam rooms; two Walk-In Care rooms with easy access to all diagnostic testing needs. Although patients are seen in order of severity of illness, a PA or Nurse Practitioner in the Walk-In Clinic may see patients with less urgent needs.
- Board Certified or Board Eligible.
- Experience in Emergency Medicine, General Surgery, Internal Medicine, OB/GYN’s, Orthopedic Surgery or Pediatrics.
- American born and trained Physicians and foreign-born Physicians who have completed a US residency and/or fellowship will be considered equally.
- HIB and J1 Visa candidates will be considered.
- In-practice Physicians, 2018/2019 residents or fellows, and military-trained Physicians will be considered equally.