Family Practice None Specified job located in Florida
CareNow Urgent Care, part of (Login for Information) Healt(Login for Information)re, is recruiting an Urgent Care Area Medical Director with demonstrated leadership qualities to join our management team in Orlando, FL. The position will function primarily in an administrative/program development role with the ability to maintain some level of clinical practice as required. The urgent care service line for (Login for Information) in the Orlando area includes 5 area clinics and 20+ full and part time providers. As the lead physician for this team, it is important that the following traits and skills are demonstrated:
• Proven role as a motivator of peers to achieve the highest levels of care and service
• Excellent clinical skills and work history
• Proven ability to build a highly functioning team
• Ability to assess current market and implement strategic policies and processes for growth, provider performance and clinical excellence
• Understanding of corporate structure and the willingness and capacity to work with team members to achieve goals
1. Residency in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds from accredited school of medicine or osteopathy program
2. MBA/MHA/MMM preferred
1. Five or more years practice experience in an urgent care or academic setting
2. Previous leadership experience with multi-site clinics
3. Urgent care and occupational medicine experience
Eligible for licensure to practice medicine in FL, with Board Certification in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine or Med/Peds.
Generous compensation package includes competitive pay, sign-on bonus, productivity-focused bonuses, flexible work schedule, comprehensive benefit package, time away from work, to allow for vacation-like living in Florida’s top ranked city.
Interested applicants should submit a copy of their CV to Eileen Duffy, National Urgent Care Physician Recruiter. Email: (Login for Information)