Gastroenterology Solo job located in Alaska
Board Certified GASTROENTEROLOGY physician!
Build a practice in a community that needs your services in the suburban communities of Palmer & Wasilla just outside of Anchorage. Guarantee to help build your new practice! No Gastroenterologist in the community of 89,000+
- Office space available next to the hospital
- Digital imaging
- MD and CRNA Anesthesia
- Block Time Available for all the digital OR rooms
- DaVinci & Hana equipped surgical suites
- Hospitalist available to assist with admissions.
- ERCP experience needed
- EUS would be nice but is not required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience needed
Compensation determined by experience:
- Competitive salary with Full benefits package
- CME with allowance
- Medical education debt assistance, if needed
HOSPITAL: Mat-Su Regional Medical Center is a state of the art 74-bed acute care hospital with a 14-bed ICU, a 20-bed Emergency Department, a 10-LDRP birthing center, a cardiac cath lab, a well-equipped and fully digital OR with 4 rooms including daVinci and Hana modalities, an outpatient surgery center and three outpatient centers. The medical center has about 100 physicians on active medical staff and a total medical staff of almost 200 physicians. We have a robust Hospitalist and an Intensivist program. Alaska offers among the best reimbursement rates in the country, low malpractice rates and is very business friendly.
COMMUNITY: The community of Palmer, Alaska is beautiful with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy with family and friends. Located only 40 minutes north east of Anchorage, Alaska!(chs-pb)
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY! DON'T WAIT, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY! INTERVIEW NOW!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW AND IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO:
SIMPKINS & ASSOCIATES, LLC.