Hematology Single Specialty Group job located in Arizona
Large, private practice, outpatient integrated Cancer Center is seeking board eligible or board certified Oncologists/Hematologists to join our team. We accept applications for both part-time and full-time clinical positions.
As a physician at (Login for Information), you will be part of a growing team of 43 physicians in 29 locations in California throughout the Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties as well as 4 in Arizona in Tucson, Oro Valley and Green Valley. Offering advanced technology to deliver faster, easier and more precise treatments, access to clinical research trials and an array of support services to help facilitate patients' healing - mind, body and soul. (Login for Information) offers competitive benefit and compensation packages that will commensurate with training and experience, as well as opportunities to have equity holdings and partnership opportunities as well as production bonuses.
• Medical degree
• Completion of an accredited residency program
• Completion of Medical Oncology/Hematology fellowship
• Licensed for the practice of medicine in the state of California
• Board certified/eligible in Oncology/Hematology
• Provide superior, compassionate and state-of-the-art medical care to our patients
• Ensure patients receive comprehensive and realistic treatment goals that are tailored to their unique needs
We have 25 locations in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside, San Bernardino and Ventura Counties in California and 4 locations in Arizona:
Anaheim, Burbank, Corona, Downey, Downtown Los Angeles, Glendale, Green Valley, Hemet, Lakewood, Los Alamitos, Los Angeles, Lynwood, Mission Hills, Mission Viejo, Montebello, Murrieta, Northridge, Oro Valley, Riverside, San Bernardino, San Pedro, Santa Ana, Thousand Oaks, Torrance, Tucson, Upland, West Covina and Whittier