Hospitalist Hospital Based job located in New Jersey
- • Open ICU with 24-hour Intensivist Telemedicine support.
- • Need for strong competent physicians to run RRT and codes.
- • Advanced Practice Nursing support
(Login for Information) is a leading non-profit healthcare delivery system in NJ. We are confident that you will find success within (Login for Information) which has been named for the 10th year in a row to Fortune's" Top 100 Best US companies to work for. Here you will find a collaborative culture and quality car that exemplifies the value we place on our patients, their families and our employees.
Competitive salary and comprehensive health benefits package
CME & Tuition Reimbursement
Work/life balance – Flexible Scheduling
Work in a Community Hospital providing care to Sussex and Warren Counties in NJ, Pike County in PA and southern Orange County in NY
Approximately 60 miles to Manhattan – Public Transportation to NYC, Philadelphia and NJ shore
Easy access to outdoor attractions, activities, mountains, lakes and Poconos
Hospitalist are responsible for the provision of in-patient Internal Medicine services to patients under their care within the Medical Center.
- Open ICU with 24-hour Intensivist Telemedicine support.
- Need for strong competent physicians to run RRT and codes.
- Advanced Practice Nursing support
- Designated Observation Unit
- Must be board certified or board eligible
- Must have a current NJ license or be eligible