Hospitalist job located in West Virginia
Job Reference #:
Salary Locum Tenens:
Job DescriptionNew Hospitalist Opening with this Prestigious Academic Facility!
* Opportunity to join a Hospitalist group of 10 physicians in academic setting
* 7 days on 7 days off or flexible schedule available
* Average patient encounters are 18 patients per day
* State-of-the-Art hospital with new cancer center and pediatric hospital
* Medical school has several resident and fellowship programs
* No ICU responsibilities
* This position offers a generous base salary plus RVU bonus, paid malpractice and full benefits
Located on the Ohio River, this family friendly community has it all. With a metro population of over 400K, you will find the major industries here to be energy and healthcare. There is a great selection of beautiful homes here with the cost of living 10% below the national average. Ranked by Forbes magazine as one of the 200 communities in job growth, education and best places for business and careers. You will find an array of outdoor activities including a great park system, museums, college sports, and MORE!
For additional information, please contact Carly Clem at (Login for Information) (Login for Information) or via email (Login for Information)
Below are the filters associated with this job. You may click on a filter to find more jobs like that or click here to start a new search for similar jobs. You may also use the Advanced Search to start your search with this jobs criteria.