Internal Medicine Multi Specialty Group job located in Alaska
Board Certified or Board Eligible(if recent graduate) INTERNAL MEDICINE physician!
• Join an established multispecialty group located in the beautiful Mat-Su Valley.
• Take over an existing outpatient practice
• Geriatric fellowship a plus
• Lab, radiology, PT, infusion services, and the pharmacy are located on site for easy patient access.
Compensation determined by experience
- Competitive salary with full benefits package
- Commencement bonus
- CME with allowance
- Medical education debt assistance, if needed
Mat-Su Regional Medical Center is a state of the art 74-bed acute care hospital with a 14-bed ICU, a 20-bed Emergency Department, a 10-LDRP birthing center, a cardiac cath lab, a well-equipped and fully digital OR with 4 rooms including daVinci and Hana modalities, an outpatient surgery center and three outpatient centers. The medical center has about 100 physicians on active medical staff and a total medical staff of almost 200 physicians. We have a robust Hospitalist and an Intensivist program. Alaska offers among the best reimbursement rates in the country, low malpractice rates and is very business friendly.
The community of Palmer, Alaska is beautiful with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy with family and friends. Located only 40 minutes north east of Anchorage, Alaska!(chs-pb)
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!
DON'T WAIT, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY! INTERVIEW NOW!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW AND IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO:
SIMPKINS & ASSOCIATES, LLC.