Internal Medicine job located in Arizona
HONORHEALTH MEDICAL GROUP - Phoenix/Scottsdale, Arizona
HonorHealth Medical Group (HHMG) is seeking quality Internal Medicine physicians for outpatient primary care opportunities throughout the Phoenix Metropolitan area, including North Scottsdale and the West Valley. This rewarding position offers the opportunity to work with a passionate and collaborative team.
- No Non-compete
- EPIC electronic health records
- Primary Care physician-led, Patient Centric PCMH Model
- 100% Outpatient Primary Care - Minimal call, phone only
- Flexible schedules (Full-time=36 direct contact hrs; 4 or 5-day work week options)
- Generous base salary and bonus program
- Excellent comprehensive benefits package, including malpractice
- Leadership and growth opportunities with compensation for participation
- Out-of-state candidates receive paid relocation and housing allowance
Board certification required, or Board-eligible for recent graduates.
HonorHealth is renowned for world-class care that puts the individual first. HonorHealth’s philosophy encompasses the care for our patients philosophy by exhibiting compassionate care for the people who work at HonorHealth, by providing a culture of respect and compassion. As a practicing physician at HonorHealth, you can expect topnotch facilities, sophisticated technologies, and a strong mentorship culture. Led by a community-based Board of Directors and physician-led network, non-profit HonorHealth is a vital part of the community serving beautiful Scottsdale, the Northeast Valley and beyond.
Please submit your CV for consideration.