Internal Medicine job located in Wisconsin
Job Reference #:
Salary Locum Tenens:
Job DescriptionDATES NEEDED Internal Medicine (IM)
- Physician will be in the clinic Monday- Friday, 8a-5p
POSITION DETAILS Internal Medicine (IM)
- General Outpatient Medicine.
- Call is approximately 3-4 days per month, from 5p – 8a during the week and if they are on call over the weekend, it is 24 hour call.
- This call will cover 4 clinics in the region.
- General Outpatient Medicine required.
- Locums to Perm if interested.
- Internal Medicine (IM)
BENEFITS Internal Medicine (IM)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of (Login for Information), identifies qualified physician and mid-level providers on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of a specific geographic area. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit (Login for Information) for more about locum tenens staffing needs.
Below are the filters associated with this job. You may click on a filter to find more jobs like that or click here to start a new search for similar jobs. You may also use the Advanced Search to start your search with this jobs criteria.