Nephrology Other job located in Arkansas
Nephrology Job in Arkansas is actively seeking applicants for 2018-2019
- Large group practice
- Resort/ vacation community
- Highly ranked schools including magnet options
- Computer, pager, cell phone
- Company car
- Relocation assistance
- Full benefits for physician and family to include medical, dental, and vision
- Profit sharing
- Bonus incentives (easily attainable in YR 1 with historical data to support for all MDs)
- Base salary 220-230K
- Access to immigration attorney as needed
- Partnership at YR 2
- Generous vacation allowance
- Call groups are 1:4
- Local airport
- Real Estate average price per square foot-$98
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- H-1B Visa transfer candidates will be considered (not cap exempt)
- J-1 Visa candidates considered
- New graduates and experienced nephrologists welcome
A tremendous opportunity awaits you with a large and well-respected practice in Arkansas’s premiere lakeside resort community. This congenial group practice has a large and loyal support staff, excellent compensation, benefits and a state-of-the-art facility.
Hot Springs draws visitors from all over the country to experience the excitement of this city’s historic and grand offerings. From horse races, fine dining and art exhibitions to lazy summer evenings on the water and the state’s finest public and magnet schools-Hot Springs County is a highly sought after place to call home.
Candidates must be BC/BE IM/Nephrology with an excellent work ethic and a team focused mentality. The successful candidate will have impeccable communication skills and be able to build relationships within the community. Both new graduates and experienced physicians welcome to apply.
Exceptional J-1 and H-1B transfer candidates considered (this position is not cap exempt). The practice is thriving and has a full patient load ready and waiting for a new associate to step into from day one. The local hospitals and community are ready and highly supportive of expanding the current group. Some of the senior physicians are considering reduced schedules so the group is looking ahead to smooth that transition.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Arkansas?
Contact us at (Login for Information). Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-138. You may also contact us at (Login for Information) to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.