Nephrology Other job located in Iowa
Nephrology job in Iowa; seeking candidates available for a late 2019 or 2020 start .
Just the highlights:
- Growing and progressive Midwest City
- Bustling commercial business and lots of suburban growth
- Affordable living with rich cultural amenities, fine dining, and excellent shopping
- Great schools
- Enjoy all four seasons
- 100% nephrology
- Large CKD and ESRD practice
- Call averages every 5th weekend and 3 weeknights per month
- Salary guarantee with partnership track and excellent benefits
- New graduates and experienced nephrologists welcome
- Candidates with visas are welcome to apply
We are a 10 physician group that has been providing renal care to the greater Des Moines area for more than 30 years. We are seeking to add to our physician team due to one of our physicians return to academics. If you are looking to join a cohesive group of physicians with a strong medical and office support staff, we could be the practice for you. We offer a solid compensation and benefit package, along with a track to partnership. Des Moines is an excellent family friendly city with great neighborhoods and excellent schools. Nicknamed the “Seattle of the prairie” we are rich in culture. From a business aspect, our hometown is a major center for the insurance industry, financial services and publishing businesses.
Ideal candidates will be BC in internal medicine and BC/BE in nephrology. All physician candidates should be licensed or eligible to be licensed in the state of Iowa and should possess excellent communication skills, willingness to work hard, and provide superior clinical care. Visa assistance may be available for this opportunity.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Iowa?
Contact us at (Login for Information). Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-226. You may also contact us at (Login for Information) to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.