Nephrology Hospital Based job located in Oregon
(Login for Information) (OR), a non-profit, integrated health care delivery system, has an opportunity for a Nephrology provider at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center in Corvallis, Oregon - one of Outside Magazine's Top 20 Places to Live!
- Join 3 other nephrologists in a busy practice
- See an average of 15-18 patients per day
- Call is 1:4 at one hospital
- Inpatient consults, outpatient clinical responsibilities and outpatient dialysis rounding
- Work alongside excellent primary care providers and specialists
- Adult hospitalist group admits patients
- Competitive compensation
- Medical malpractice paid
- Continuing medical education
- Relocation allowance
- Starting bonus
Life in Oregon:
Nestled in the heart of Oregon, the mid-Willamette Valley and central Oregon Coast are ideal locations to work, live and raise a family in. Providers and their families will appreciate the spectacular ocean views, recreation-inspiring mountains and proximity to Portland - Oregon's largest city! Corvallis is also home to Oregon State Universtiy, a PAC-12 school. Our communities - coupled with our friendly, unique and adventurous residents - are unmatched places to call home. With affordable housing, infinite entertainment opportunities, good schools, thriving art communities, numberous wineries and microbreweries and great food, the advantages of living here are endless!