Neurology Single Specialty Group job located in Alaska
Board Certified NEUROLOGY physician!
- Join a well-established practice of 13 years OR start a solo practice
- Looking for a candidate whose skills include: Stroke and Transient Ischemic Attack, Seizer and Epilepsy, TBI, Peripheral Neuropathy, Radiculopathy and Myelopathy, and Neuromuscular Disorders
- Advanced Practitioner and Staff Available
- Office Space is Available
- Competitive salary with full benefits package
- CME with allowance
- Medical education loan repayment, if needed
HOSPITAL: Mat-Su Regional Medical Center is a state of the art 74-bed acute care hospital with a 14-bed ICU, a 20-bed Emergency Department, a 10-LDRP birthing center, a cardiac cath lab, a well-equipped and fully digital OR with 4 rooms including daVinci and Hana modalities, an outpatient surgery center and three outpatient centers. The medical center has about 100 physicians on active medical staff and a total medical staff of almost 200 physicians. We have a robust Hospitalist and an Intensivist program. Alaska offers among the best reimbursement rates in the country, low malpractice rates and is very business friendly.
COMMUNITY: The rural town of Palmer, Alaska is beautiful with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy with family and friends. Located only 40 minutes north east of Anchorage, Alaska!(chs-pb)
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY! DON'T WAIT, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY! INTERVIEW NOW!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW AND IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO:
SIMPKINS & ASSOCIATES, LLC.