Neurology job located in Arizona
NEUROCRITICAL CARE PHYSICIAN (Neurointensivist)
We are actively seeking a Neurocritical Care physician to join a well-established private practice in Phoenix, Arizona. This private group - which provides neurocritical care and stroke care to the community - added a 6th Neurocritical Care physician in 2018 and will continue to grow in 2019 to add two more Neurocritical Care physicians as part of expanding services to a comprehensive stroke center at a Level 1 trauma program in Scottsdale.
The model is designed for week-on/week-off coverage, and during your week-off - as there is no research requirement - you are truly off and can enjoy all that Phoenix has to offer! Or travel to the nearby beach or mountains for a quick escape. Teaching is also available through continuous training of highly skilled advanced practice professionals which have immense value to the team-based care model.
The Neurosurgeons and Neurocritical Care physicians have a mutual respect for the attributes each brings to providing the highest quality patient care, which has elevated the overall neurological patient care models in the Phoenix Metro area. Under the direction of Dr. Victor Zach - world-renowned Neurointensivist quadruple boarded in Neurology, Neurocritical Care, Neurovascular, and Neurocytology - physicians will receive on-going training in specialized procedures to advance their skills.
- 26 weeks of time off per year
- No clinic, no research requirements
- Guaranteed salary
- Full benefits, including daily meals and parking
- Relocation expenses covered
- Learn how to place EVDs and ICP monitors
- Support from NPs and PAs
- Remote access to EMR
- Magnet level nursing
- Gold Plus stroke program
- Multidisciplinary approach
- Interest in procedures
- Strong interest in providing aggressive Neurocritical Care to reduce mortality
- Must have excellent bed-side manner
- Minimum of 3-years' commitment
- Interest in teaching
- Interest in long-term planning for the program
- M.D. or D.O.; Completion of Neurology residency (required) and BC/BE in Neurocritical Care
If you are seeking a world-class Neurocritical Care program where you have the opportunity to be hands on and enjoy a weekly rotation, contact Dr. Victor Zach at (Login for Information) or Laura Hays at (Login for Information) or (Login for Information) for more information.
Please submit your CV for consideration.