Neurology Single Specialty Group job located in Oregon
(Login for Information) is seeking dynamic colleagues, preferably with subspecialty Neurology training, to join our quality focused group of physicians and advanced practice providers. For over 50 years, (Login for Information) has been physician owned and led. The practice provides in-house EEG, EMG, OCT, and VFT services. Located in Springfield, Oregon and affiliated with PeaceHealth Sacred Heart Hospital, a 388 bed facility, designated Primary Stroke Center. Our physicians primarily provide outpatient care with limited inpatient duties.
Practice opportunity details include:
- Ideal candidates will have fellowship training in Vascular, Movement Disorder, Behavioral/Cognitive, Multiple Sclerosis, or Headache
- Also seeking Board Certified General Neurologist
- Two hospitals near clinic practice; strong hospitalist and critical care support
- Stable and flexible service line, poised for increased development
- Opportunity for program leadership and development
- Research opportunities available
- Limited and flexible call responsibility
- Competitive compensation/benefit package which includes health and dental coverage for your family, life insurance, 401-K plan with employer match and paid malpractice insurance.
The ideal candidate will enjoy working in a team environment where compassion, quality care, and fairness is expected. Enjoy easy access to the mountains and the coast, from this beautiful Willamette Valley University City.