Nurse Practitioner Hospital Based job located in Illinois
• OSF HealthCare Saint Francis Medical Center is seeking an advanced practice provider to deliver palliative care to patients in our growing inpatient clinic. You will collaborate with four supervising physicians and seven advanced practice providers.
• Responsibilities include performing a variety of advanced nursing diagnostic and therapeutic procedures for patients with chronic and life-limiting conditions.
• The advanced practice provider should possess a minimum of two years progressively responsible related work experience, be able to function autonomously and have demonstrated experience in disease management.
• This inpatient position will consider family nurse practitioners with acute care backgrounds.
• Must be board certified and licensed to practice in Illinois.
• Day shifts Monday thru Friday, one on-call weekend per month
• EEO Employer M/F/Vet/Disabled
• 27 Days of Paid Time Off
• Competitive Compensation, Annual Team Based Incentives
• Paid Occurrence Based Malpractice Insurance, CME, association membership dues
• Health, life, and dental insurance, and retirement plan
• Peoria, the largest Illinois metropolitan area outside of Chicago and, is home to a large collection of medical research, educational and clinical facilities including the University of Illinois College of Medicine at Peoria and Jump Trading Simulation & Education Center.
• Peoria, Illinois, offers a range of residential opportunities whether you are looking for something out of the way, in the woods, along the river or right in the heart of the city.
• Peoria is also home to a number of performance venues, museums, art galleries and more than two dozen historic landmarks of both local and national fame.