Nurse Practitioner job located in Wisconsin
Job Reference #:
Salary Locum Tenens:
Job Description(Login for Information)Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- PRN w/ 4 or 8 hours guaranteed
- 1-2 days per month, M-F 8a-5p
- Truly flexible scheduling, patients will be scheduled around your availability
POSITION DETAILS Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- Pension and Disability evaluations for Active Duty and recently separated Active Duty Military members
- No treatment required, simply evaluating preexisting injuries, illnesses, etc.
- Must be comfortable working solo.
- Provider does NOT need a Wisconsin license, any state will suffice.
- Nurse Practitioner (NP)
BENEFITS Nurse Practitioner (NP)
- A++ Malpractice Insurance covered
- Full travel accommodations provided
- Weekly direct deposit and online work logs
- 24-hour direct contact with your Delta Locum Tenens representative
ABOUT DELTA LOCUM TENENS
Delta Locum Tenens (DLT), the locum tenens staffing division of (Login for Information), identifies qualified physician and mid-level providers on behalf of healthcare facilities to provide short- and long-term coverage. A single point of contact provides direct knowledge of a specific geographic area. With flexibility, travel, and malpractice coverage, this award-winning team helps clients recruit quality talent with ease. The company has been recognized with several Best of Staffing® Awards. Visit (Login for Information)
Below are the filters associated with this job. You may click on a filter to find more jobs like that or click here to start a new search for similar jobs. You may also use the Advanced Search to start your search with this jobs criteria.