Obstetrics/Gynecology Other job located in Florida
- OB/GYN SPECIALTY,GROWING COMMUNITY PRACTICE,PHYSICIAN AND/OR MIDWIFE NEEDED
The Physician will provide medical care within a primary care delivery system. The physician assumes the responsibility of providing comprehensive OB/GYN medical care, including consultative services, as deemed necessary. The quality of care will be in keeping with the standards of the appropriate national organization. The physician shall be responsible for maintaining current medical, diagnostic, and therapeutic acumen. High moral character, ethics, and conduct are compulsory.
This position requires a high degree of responsibility, excellent interpersonal skills, organizational ability, problem-solving skills, and written and oral communication skills
Position requires the ability to work independently and within a team to meet goals
Position requires the ability to interact with all departments and all levels of staff effectively
May be required to perform the duties of other employees, including supervisors/managers, in their absence
May be required to perform duties and responsibilities not listed in this description, on a temporary or long-term basis
- Graduation from an approved school of medicine.
- Must maintain required CME credits. Maintain CPR, ACLS and other requirements as defined by Healthcare Network Credentials committee.
Licenses & Certifications - State of Florida
- Possess effective communication skills and interpersonal skills with patients, families and members of health care team
- Bi-lingual (English and Spanish or Haitian Creole) desirable but not necessary
Technology Skills: Must be proficient with electronic health record
• Excellent benefits including health, dental, life and disability insurance
• Retirement Pension plan and a 403b plan
• Malpractice coverage
• CME/dues allowance
• Ample Vacation, Paid time off, and much more
HRSA Loan Repayment approved facility