Obstetrics/Gynecology Hospital Based job located in Washington
Job Reference #:
Salary Locum Tenens:
- (Login for Information) is seeking an experienced OB/GYN to help grow their well established and busy practices.
- Join a team of 6 OB/GYNs, CNMs and support staff.
- This is a full-time, hospital employed position with a shared call rotation.
- Subspecialty support is readily available.
- DaVinci Robot available at Skagit Valley Hospital as of September 2018.
- Clinics are equipped with an in-office ultra sound. Typical in office procedures performed.
- Newly integrated EPIC EMR platform utilized system-wide throughout the organization.
- Graduate from an ACGME accredited program
- 2-3 years of experience preferred
- Board Certified/Board Eligible
- Active Washington State license or ability to obtain a Washington State license
Compensation and Benefits:
- Enjoy competitive pay, medical/dental insurance, CME allowance, and relocation reimbursement.
- Retirement options (401a and 457b)
- Malpractice insurance provided.
About (Login for Information):
- (Login for Information) is an integrated health system with a medical staff of over 500 and is comprised of two hospitals and 24 outpatient clinics. We are the largest Public District Hospital in the state of Washington. We are dedicated to providing advanced, quality and comprehensive services to the residents of our communities.
- Skagit Valley Hospital, located in Mount Vernon, is a 137 bed hospital with a Level III Trauma Center. The hospital offers a full range of surgical services, renal dialysis, advanced diagnostics, including CT, MRI and PET and a spacious center for Sleep Studies. Skagit Valley Hospital is home to the areas' only cardiac catheterization lab and offers advanced heart and vascular care.
- Cascade Valley Hospital, located in Arlington, is a 48 bed acute care hospital with a Level IV Trauma Center and a Level II Nursery. We have state of the art centralized fetal monitoring and 3 LDR rooms. We serve the approximate 20,000 residents of Arlington, as well as other residents of Snohomish County.
About Mount Vernon, Washington:
- Mount Vernon and Arlington are scenic towns situated in the Puget Sound coastal region of Washington, our region is well known for lush trails perfect for hiking, running and biking, beautiful waterways for fishing, swimming and kayaking, and plenty of picturesque scenery to discover along the way!
- Enjoy a family friendly environment with safe communities, good schools, and opportunities for the entire family to be involved in culture and arts.
- Mount Vernon, Arlington, and all the neighboring communities have a combined population of over 200,000, you can skip the trip to the larger cities for your dining and shopping needs! You can visit one of our many locally owned shops and restaurants or shop at the national stores such as Target, Costco, Home Depot, and many more.
- Conveniently located between Seattle and Vancouver, B.C., you can enjoy all the amenities of a big city, such as access to an international airport and world class entertainment, without the cost of living or traffic!
Below are the filters associated with this job. You may click on a filter to find more jobs like that or click here to start a new search for similar jobs. You may also use the Advanced Search to start your search with this jobs criteria.