Occupational Medicine Other job located in California
- Work/life balance
- Full Benefits
- National Organization
How do you vision your ideal practice? Would you like no rounds or on-call weekends? Would you like more time to focus on your patients? That’s the career reality that’s waiting for you at Concentra ((Login for Information)
We look for clinicians who are motivated, engaged and enjoy patient care. We continually aim to hire and retain the best talent and look for those who want make their mark with the national leader in workplace health. Take a moment to compare our advantages and explore the idea of practicing medicine in a reciprocal environment. Seize the opportunity to work with an organization who is committed to their employees and patients.
- primary care, occupational medicine, urgent care, or in an emergency medicine setting
- Shown leadership skills
- Medical Licensure requirements of the state
- Graduate of accredited MD or DO program of accredited university
- Unrestricted DEA license for
- Board Certification or eligibility in a related field
- More time practicing medicine
- Medical leadership career path
- Practice end-to-end care – low acuity cases
- Validated processes - integrated approach to improving health outcomes
- A schedule that gives you free time – your holidays and weekends are yours
- Paid time off and CME stipend
- Paid malpractice
Ready to build your career with the industry leader? We’re ready to talk about what’s next.
This job requires access to confidential and sensitive information, requiring ongoing discretion and secure information management. Concentra is an Equal Opportunity Employer.