Occupational Medicine Solo job located in Oregon
- $4000 week, $40.00/day per diem, malpractice covered
- No board certification or eligibility required
- Can work with all specialties
* $3500-4000 per week, or $700-900 per day
* Monday – Saturday scheduling available
* Short Term or Long Term basis
* Pre-scheduled H&P in home with our Medicare Advantage Members
* Airfare, Hotel, Rental Car, Malpractice, Ipad and Per Diem provided
* Independent Contractor, 1099 status
* Flexible Schedule
*State License Required, No board certification or eligibility necessary, open to all specialties
You would not be required to prescribe medicine, order lab tests, do blood work or alter the member's current treatment regimen. We will provide you with a pre-populated, patient-specific form for each evaluation with the demographic information and medical history of the patient as made available by the insurer.
We can work with you and your schedule to make these evaluations as convenient as possible. They can be done on a part-time or ongoing/weekly basis. Physicians working weekly on this project can make $3500 - $4000 per week. Those who elect for part time work can easily subsidize their current income with an extra $800 to $2,000 per week.
For immediate consideration, please reply with your CV.
Senior Physician Recruiter
4055 Valley View Lane, Suite 400
Dallas, TX 75244
Direct: (Login for Information)