Otolaryngology Hospital Based job located in Oklahoma
Board Certified or Board Eligible(if recent graduate) ENT physician!
Join the hospital's active medical staff. New grads and practicing physicians are welcome to apply.
- Sole Community Hospital
- Only surgical services in a 90 mile radius
- Hospitalist program
- Office space readily available
- 5 OR suites with necessary equipment available now
- Block time
- CRNA coverage
- Possible call coverage provided by General Surgeons
The hospital is offering:
* Employment Salary (wRVU based) with full benefits package
* CME allowance
* Relocation allowance
* Commencement Bonus
* Medical Education Debt Repayment Assistance, if needed
HOSPITAL: AllianceHealth Woodward is an 87-bed acute care hospital located in Woodward, OK, in Northwest Oklahoma serving the tri-state area.(chs-tm)
- The hospital provides a wide range of outpatient and inpatient services, including Radiology, Lab, 24-hour ER, Physical and Occupational Therapy, Speech Therapy, Home Health & Hospice, Chemotherapy, Diabetes Management and more. Woodward Regional Hospital is accredited by the Joint Commission on Accreditation of Healthcare Organizations (JCAHO).
- 5 surgical suites
- Surgical block time available
- Experienced CRNA’s
COMMUNITY: The city of Woodward, OK. is beautiful with plenty of activities to enjoy with family and friends.
- Service area 35,000; Woodward’s population 14,000
- Locate 124 miles northwest of Oklahoma City, OK.
- Safe progressive community with museums and parks
- Great for family style living with numerous children/youth sports & activities
- Golf, swimming, hiking, boating available at area parks
- Growing community due to oil and gas industries
- Numerous higher education resources
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY!
DON'T WAIT, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY! INTERVIEW NOW!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV NOW FOR REVIEW AND IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION!
SIMPKINS & ASSOCIATES, LLC.