Physician Assistant Other job located in Oregon
- Do you have the following license or certification: MD, DO, NP, PA?
- Do you have the following license or certification: Medicare PECOS?
Our technology platform offers our members access to a variety of free telehealth services. We are seeking to add to our dedicated group of telemedicine physicians who provide telemedicine services exclusively for our members.
The position. We are looking for physicians who will provide telemedicine care to our members to include: urgent care, durable medical equipment, pain creams, non-narcotic pharmaceuticals, molecular diagnostic consultations (PGx/CGx). This job requires clinicians who are thorough with their documentation and are excited about creative ways to engage members and provide targeted or ongoing care.
Location and licensing.We currently have members in all 50 states. Physicians can practice remotely, however, it is preferred that you currently reside and maintain a practice in the same state that our member resides.
- Strongly encouraged to apply.Candidates licensed to practice medicine in at least one of the following states:
- District of Columbia
- South Carolina
- North Carolina
- MD or DO from an accredited medical school
- Board-certification in Internal Medicine, Family Medicine or Emergency Medicine
- PECOS certification
- Provide quality medical care by phone/video.
- Passionate about delivering medical care
- Enthusiastic about practicing medicine via phone/video.
- Technology savvy and excited about how technology can improve medical care
Job Type: Part-time