Physician Assistant job located in Texas
Opportunity Specifics – Bayshore Medical Center
• 26 bed med/surg ICU
• Open ICU Model with mandatory intensivist consult for all patients
• Multidisciplinary model
• 24/7 in-house Provider Coverage
• 15 shifts per month - rotating days and nights
Bayshore Medical Center is proud to be Pasadena’s second-largest employer. A full-service facility, the hospital features advanced medical technologies and a recent $40 million expansion that supports its commitment to deliver high-quality community-based care.
• Level III Trauma Center
• Approximately 122,000 ED visits/year between BMC, EHRMC and our Free-Standing ED
• Certified Primary Stroke Center
• Cycle V Chest Pain Center Accreditation
• Comprehensive Cardiology program including Cardiovascular and Thoracic Surgery
• Onsite Behavioral Health support for Adult and Geriatric patients
• Nationally accredited Bariatric Surgery Center of Excellence
• Center for Pain Care
• Industrial Medicine Program
Pasadena is a southeastern suburb of Houston that borders the Gulf Coast and provides easy access to all of its amenities. America's fourth-largest city is a cosmopolitan destination, filled with world-class dining, arts, hotels, shopping and nightlife. Take a stroll through the historic Heights, spend the day exploring the Museum District or head down to Space Center Houston. Later on, grab a bite in one of dozens of award-winning restaurants, or hang out with the cool kids on Washington Avenue. There's always something to do in this Southern hospitality meets urban chic city. Come explore YOUR Houston!
About ICC Healt(Login for Information)re
• ICC Healt(Login for Information)re employees over 250 providers in 36 programs with 6-8 new programs opening each year.
• Last year, our providers had over 140,000 patient encounters nationwide.
• We are part of the (Login for Information) system of care. (Login for Information) owns and operates over 175 facilities in 19 states providing services to over 26 million patients annually.
The ICC Difference
• The success of the ICC intensivist program relies on strong team building strategies within the ICU, the hardwiring of best practice evidence base protocols and streamlining the delivery of hospital wide critical care services.
• Our providers have the ability to impact change on a national scale through our association with (Login for Information).
• We believe work/life balance is an important and strive to help providers maintain this balance.
• We are a physician driven company that values physician input and experience.
• Opportunities are available to participate in GME through (Login for Information)’s commitment to residency and fellowship programs.
• Our partnership with (Login for Information) provides access to data on a large scale and allows us to test and implement new models of care and management for the best interest of our patients and physicians.
What We Offer
• Competitive compensation with an excellent benefits package including health, dental, life insurance, stock options, 401k with company match, disability, Paid Time off, CME allowance and days, and more
• Professional development program with leadership training and mentoring
• Appropriate staffing models and flexible scheduling
• Occurrence based malpractice Insurance
• Expert practice management including privileging, provider enrollment, and billing and collections
• Unmatched growth and leadership opportunities