Surgery-Neurological Hospital Based job located in Oregon
(Login for Information) is recruiting a full-time neurosurgeon to join our integrated health care system in Corvallis, Oregon!
- Case mix is 70% spine/ 30% cranial
- High volume of elective neurosurgery cases
- Call is 1:4
- Based at Good Samaritan Regional Medical Center, one of three level II trauma centers in the state
- Work in a comprehenisve neuroscience institute with Orthopedic Spine surgeons, Neurosurgeons and Physician Assistants
Interested and qualified candidates should be board certified or board eligible in neurosurgery.
- Medical malpractice paid
- Cotinuing medical education
- Relocation allowance
- Starting bonus
Life in Oregon:
Nestled in the heart of Oregon, the mid-Willamette Valley is an ideal location to work, live and raise a family. The proximity to Portland, the Oregon Coast and breathtaking mountains - coupled with our friendly, unique and adventurous residents - make our communities unmatched places to call home. For the outdoor enthusiasts, abundant recreation activities are available, including camping hiking and fishing, with a short drive to snow in the Cascade Mountains. Corvallis is home to Oregon State University, where PAC-12 sports bring year-round. With affordable housing, infinite entertainment opportunities, good schools, thrivng art communities, numerous wineries and microbreweries and great food, the advantages of living here are endless. Come see what it'sall about in Oregon's Willamette Valley!