Surgery-Pediatrics Hospital Based job located in Idaho
We have an exciting career opportunity for a pediatric surgeon to join our growing team of pediatric subspecialists at Eastern Idaho Regional Medical Center (EIRMC) in Idaho Falls, Idaho.
- This is the perfect opportunity for the pediatric surgeon who is interested in developing and growing a general pediatric surgery practice in a growing community.
- Our team at EIRMC consists of neonatologists, pediatric intensivists, pediatric cardiologists and maternal-fetal medicine specialists.
- Other subspecialties in the area include pediatric ENT and pediatric hematology-oncology.
- EIRMC has a 28-bed Level-III NICU and 6-bed PICU.
- There is a pediatric anesthesiologist in the existing anesthesia group.
Home to Idaho's only Level 1 Intensive Care Unit, and also the state's only winner of the Beacon Award for Critical Care Excellence.
EIRMC is a Level II Trauma Center designated by the American College of Surgeons' Committee on Trauma, a distinction belonging to just over 150 of America's 5,000 hospitals.
Recipient of the Healthgrades Orthopedic Surgery Excellence Award™, 2013.
Idaho Falls, Idaho is the largest city in the Eastern Idaho region and is the third-largest metropolitan area in the state. Nestled among the Rocky Mountains in the Snake River Plain, beneath the shadow of the Grand Teton, Idaho Falls is a place worth exploring. With western hospitality, a booming economic base, a diverse arts community and a backyard filled with recreational opportunities, Idaho Falls is a great place to live and raise a family.
Our clinicians enjoy a competitive compensation package with many locations offering sign on bonuses, relocation and tuition reimbursement.
*Our benefits include:
- Health (various options), life, vision, dental and disability insurance
- 401(k) with annual matching program
- Advanced and continuing medical education
- Leadership training and advancement opportunities
- Employee stock purchase plan at a 15% discount
- Professional liability insurance
- Support and payment for mandatory license/s and hospital credentialing
*These benefits are for full time employees, employees in other types of employment classifications may be eligible for some of these benefits.
With a 35+ year record of success, MEDNAX has grown from a single medical practice to a trusted health solutions partner. As part of our national medical group, we give you the tools you need to build the career you want, and the flexibility to adapt as your personal needs and professional interests change.
We invite you to grow with us and help shape the future of health care.
MEDNAX is an Equal Opportunity Employer
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
(Login for Information)