Surgery-Trauma None Specified job located in Arizona
TRAUMA SURGERY / SURGICAL CRITICAL CARE / ACUTE CARE / ELECTIVE GENERAL SURGERY
SCOTTSDALE, AZ: HonorHealth Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center, an ACS Verified Level 1 Trauma Center, is seeking a Board Certified Surgeon with a fellowship in Surgical Critical Care. HonorHealth is the only locally owned, locally managed non-profit healthcare system in the Phoenix Metro/Scottsdale area with 13,000 employees, 2,500 medical staff, 280 employed physicians and growing! Superb teamwork among all medical and surgical teams, with unprecedented accessibility and response times from all physicians that are part of the Trauma program. As the only Level 1 Trauma Center in the Northeast Phoenix Metro area, there is a wide-ranging geographic patient draw.
Scottsdale Osborn Medical Center is a 337-bed, full-service hospital that's a leader in the fields of trauma, orthopedics, neurosurgery, cardiovascular services and critical care. The campus is also home to a family birthing center and neonatal unit; a family medicine residency program, and a trauma/medical training center for the U.S. military. The hospital is a certified Chest Pain Center, American College of Surgeons-verified Level I Trauma Center and a certified Primary Stroke Center.
The ideal candidate will be a skilled Trauma Surgeon, able to medically manage all aspects of the surgical critical care unit and have up-to-date skills to manage the acute care surgery with option to be with an elective practice.
Highlights of being an HonorHealth Trauma/Critical Care Surgeon include:
- An emergency department with 65,000 visits and 2000+ Trauma activations annually.
- Excellent sub-specialty support, including: 5 Orthopedic Trauma Surgeons, Stroke Center with dedicated Neurosurgeons from the Barrows Neurological Institute, superb Radiologist, and 24/7 dedicated Trauma OR and Anesthesiologists.
- Opportunity to participate in clinical research.
- A $30 million ED/Trauma expansion to include: A highly functional Trauma receiving area, 43 bed ICU tower, and rooftop helipad that accommodates three helicopters.
As an employed Trauma/Critical Care Surgeon with HonorHealth, you will benefit from:
- Security of being a hospital employee.
- Participation with the self-insurance professional liability plan.
- Relocation assistance, to include six months of temporary housing allowance.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K matching and much more!
The Trauma Center is located in the heart of Old Town Scottsdale, a vibrant area with upscale housing, unique boutiques and a superb variety of culinary. The nearby Scottsdale suburbs provide a multitude of outstanding housing options, with excellent schools and beautiful parks. Natural resources enrich the daily lifestyles year round. Take leisurely walks or cruise your bike down the Green Belt, an 11-mile path of greenery made up of parks, golf courses, gardens and lakes running thru the heart of Scottsdale. Enjoy spending more time with family, or a relaxing hike after work, with reduced commute times! Short drive to snow or multiple beaches.
This is an amazing opportunity to offer world class healthcare in one of the nation's best places to live. You can work, live and play all within one community. Scottsdale is paradise, with excellent schools, close proximity to mountains, and an easy drive to California and Mexico beaches!
Contact Laura Hays to learn more about HonorHealth and this rare opportunity.
Please submit your CV for immediate consideration.