Urgent Care Single Specialty Group job located in Alaska
Board Certified or Board Eligible(recent graduate) URGENT CARE physician!
Join a well-established and respected group in a fast growing community:
- Currently 1 MD to oversee 3 Urgent Care Facilities – Looking to add additional providers!
- Medical Directorship Required
- Full time opportunity with 10-12 hour shifts available
- Fully equipped room for minor surgery, casting, and procedures
- Cardiac Emergency Exam Room
- On-site full laboratory and x-ray services available
- Some occupational medicine, workman’s comp, and employment physicals available
- MRO Certification ideal
- No Call Coverage Required
Financial package includes:
- Competitive salary with Full benefits package
- CME with allowance
- Medical education debt assistance, if needed
HOSPITAL: Mat-Su Regional Medical Center is a state of the art 74-bed acute care hospital with a 14-bed ICU, a 20-bed Emergency Department, a 10-LDRP birthing center, a cardiac cath lab, a well-equipped and fully digital OR with 4 rooms including daVinci and Hana modalities, an outpatient surgery center and three outpatient centers. The medical center has about 100 physicians on active medical staff and a total medical staff of almost 200 physicians. We have a robust Hospitalist and an Intensivist program. Alaska offers among the best reimbursement rates in the country, low malpractice rates and is very business friendly.
COMMUNITY: The community of Palmer, Alaska is beautiful with plenty of outdoor activities to enjoy with family and friends. Located only 40 minutes north east of Anchorage, Alaska!(chs-et)
SERIOUS INQUIRES ONLY! DON'T WAIT, CONTACT ME IMMEDIATELY! INTERVIEW NOW!
PLEASE SEND YOUR CV FOR REVIEW AND IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION TO:
SIMPKINS & ASSOCIATES, LLC.