Urgent Care Multi Specialty Group job located in Nevada
- Flexible schedule
- $30K Sign-On Bonus
- Paid relocation
URGENT CARE OPPORTUNITIES IN LAS VEGAS, NEVADA
Bright lights and a great lifestyle! Join Internal Medicine and Family Medicine physicians in a 350+ provider multi-specialty group.
Looking for financial stability in a growing, collegial practice, that also offers a superb lifestyle? Southwest Medical, Nevada's largest multi-specialty physician group, is affiliated with Nevada's largest health plan, Health Plan of Nevada, a diversified health care and insurance corporation.
Our staff is comprised of physicians and mid-level providers who are comfortable with a higher level of acuity and who are skilled in a vast array of outpatient procedures.
Our facilities are modern and well-equipped, with on-site laboratory testing and radiology, including CT and ultrasound, and are supported by an exceptional nursing staff.
The main 24-hour office is a high-acuity urgent care, with an attached observation unit and chest pain center. The practice encompasses nearly the full scope of medicine, with ample opportunity to hone procedural skills.
- Our Urgent Care providers work three 12-hour shifts per week, with some weekends and occasional night shifts (averaging 15 nights a year)
- The schedule is equitable and flexible, with ample time off Providers work primarily three 12-hour shifts a week
- Holidays are evenly divided among the providers. Additional shifts, which are paid at a premium rate, are also available.
- The schedule is ideal for those who desire an alternative work schedule and who do not wish to conform to a traditional five-day workweek.
- Board certified/eligible in Family Medicine, Emergency Medicine, or Internal Medicine
- Market competitive salary, plus attractive bonus plan and $30k sign on bonus
- Comprehensive benefits package which includes: medical, dental and life insurance, short term/long term disability, professional liability insurance, matching 401K, PTO, CME days and annual CME allowance, and paid holidays. We also offer paid relocation!
Las Vegas Offers:
- The best in entertainment and cultural options with close proximity to amenities in CA, AZ, and UT
- One of the most affordable places to live in the Southwest, with no state income tax
- Award winning master-planned communities and a lower cost of living than many metropolitan cities
- 300-plus days of sunshine, championship golf, hiking, skiing, boating, five-star restaurants, and endless attractions and entertainment