Urology Multi Specialty Group job located in New York
(Login for Information) is currently hiring for a full-time BC/BE Urologist to join our physician team. (Login for Information) is a large, award-winning multi-specialty medical practice with a team of over 500 Physicians and Advanced Practice Providers and 13 locations in Westchester County, NY and Fairfield County, CT.
Urologist will work between the White Plains, New York and Yonkers, New York office locations. Ideal candidates are motivated to give excellent patient care and love to be busy. Must be a team player able to interact well with patients as well as medical staff. Patient referrals are from our large core of internal medicine doctors so the physician will be busy very quickly.
We offer an excellent, competitive compensation and benefits package with shareholder track to RVU model.
Physician will be responsible for providing complete, comprehensive clinical care for to urology patients. Physician provides clinical care services including, but not limited to, diagnosis, treatment, and coordination of care, preventative and health care maintenance to patients. Physician works collaboratively with all providers as a multi-disciplinary team to provide comprehensive, compassionate health care to all patients.
- Medical Degree
- Active Doctor of Medicine or Doctor of Osteopathy (M.D. or D.O.) license in the state of New York or Connecticut as required
- At least 5-7 years of experience
- Board Certification
- Active DEA license
- BLS and ACLS certification
- Ability to work collaboratively within a clinical team
- Demonstrated professional competence and integrity and ethical conduct of practice
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and effective conflict resolution skills
- Patient focused and committed to providing outstanding and compassionate care and service to all patients
- Demonstrated commitment to WMG mission, vision and values
- Strong computer skills and EMR knowledge
Apply today for immediate consideration!