Internal Medicine-Pediatrics Multi Specialty Group job located in Massachusetts
- Supportive Leadership!
- Academic Appointment!
- 4- day work week!
MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP (formerly Tri-County Medical Associates), part of the Partners Network and recognized as a leader in innovative approaches to enhance patient and provider experience is recruiting an Internal Medicine/Pediatrician Physician. Join one of the best performing groups in the US according to MGMA and the #1 group in quality three years in a row. We boast a high retention rate because our Med/Ped physicians are viewed as owners and have the ability to influence decision-making as well as enjoy a work/life balance. Live an idyllic New England community with outstanding schools and just 45 minutes to Boston to catch a red Sox game, 10 minutes from Gillette Stadium to watch the Patriots or see a concert and at the back door of the start of the Boston Marathon.
A Board Certified or Board Eligible Med/Ped physician is needed in Hopkinton, Massachusetts in an outpatient setting. The full time schedule is a 4-day work week. Approximately 18-22 patients are seen per day while charting using EPIC EMR. There is outstanding professional support from experienced Internal Medicine physicians. We strive to have our Internal Medicine/Pediatric physicians spend the majority of their time face-to-face with patients, and to accomplish this we put resources in place to support them including population health coordinators to manage chronic patients, scribes for record keeping, and 1.5 medical assistants/Primary Care Physician. Residents welcome to apply.
- 4-day work week
- Call 1:7
- Join 2 other Med/Ped physicians
- Competitive salaries plus bonus and full benefits package
- Sign-on bonus
- Retirement package of $15K/yr; 50% vested after 5 years and 100% vested after 10 years
- $3500 CME plus time
- 36 days PTO
- Outstanding professional support from experienced Internal Medicine/Pediatric physicians
- Support includes: mentors from experienced Med/Ped physicians, population health coordinators to manage chronic patients, scribes for record keeping, 1.5 medical assistants per Med/Ped Physician
- Teaching opportunity with medical students and residents
- Independent private practice feel
- EPIC EMR
- Average number of patients per day is 18-22
- Our service area has been one of the fastest growing areas in the state
- Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation
- Top Regional Service Organization (RSO) within Partners Community Physician Organization (PCPO) for quality performance, 2010-2016
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Physician Group Honor Roll, 2012-2016
ABOUT MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP:
We are located in one of the fastest growing regions in Massachusetts and all within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester and Providence, Rhode Island. There are a myriad of residential options from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living and home to some of the finest school systems. We are affiliated with Milford Regional, an award winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit. Milford Regional has partnerships with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and has collaborated with Boston Children’s Physicians.