Nurse Practitioner Multi Specialty Group job located in Massachusetts
- Own Patient Panel!
- Outstanding professional support!
- Partners Network
MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP (formerly TRI-COUNTY MEDICAL ASSOCIATES), part of the Partners Network and recognized as a leader in innovative approaches to enhance patient and provider experience is recruiting an Adult Nurse Practitioner. We have offices in Franklin, Milford, Hopkinton, Medway and Northbridge, MA. Our locations are typically a reverse commute for our providers so they enjoy more time with their family and less time on the road.Join one of the best performing groups in the US according to MGMA and the #1 group in quality three years in a row. A reason for our high retention rate is because our NPs enjoy a work/life balance with unparalleled professional support. Live an idyllic New England community with outstanding schools and just 45 minutes to Boston to catch a red Sox game, 10 minutes from Gillette Stadium to watch the Patriots or see a concert and at the back door of the start of the Boston Marathon.
The Nurse Practitioner could have their own patient panel and work a supervising Physician in a primary care setting. This is a full time opportunity with full benefits. Must possess at least three years of experience as a Nurse Practitioner.
- Own patient panel
- At least 3 years of experience
- Competitive salaries and full benefits package
- CME plus time
- 3 weeks vacation 1st3 years and 4 weeks thereafter
- 6 days PTO
- 10 holidays
- Outstanding professional support
- Our service area has been one of the fastest growing areas in the state
- Not-for-profit 501 (c) (3) tax exempt charitable corporation
- Top Regional Service Organization (RSO) within Partners Community Physician Organization (PCPO) for quality performance, 2010-2018
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care Physician Group Honor Roll, 2012-2016
ABOUT MILFORD REGIONAL PHYSICIAN GROUP:
We are located in one of the fastest growing regions in Massachusetts and all within a 45-minute drive to Boston, Worcester and Providence, Rhode Island. There are a myriad of residential options from suburban neighborhoods to idyllic country living and home to some of the finest school systems. We are affiliated with Milford Regional, an award winning community medical center with a new emergency department and intensive care unit. Milford Regional has partnerships with Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Brigham and Women’s Hospital and has collaborated with Boston Children’s Physicians.