Aesthetic Medicine Multi Specialty Group job located in Maryland
- Full time position
- Malpractice insurance provided
- Weekly direct deposit available at your convenience
(Login for Information) is seeking a qualified Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist in Salisbury, MD. For more information, please apply or call (866) 90-STAFF.
Certified Registered Nurse Anesthetist needed in Salisbury, MD. Be a part of a company that shared mission is to improve the health of the communities they serve. Live in a place that is surrounded by the beautiful outdoors.
• Locum position, full-time
• Monday through Friday 7:00 am to 5:00 pm
• No weekends or call required
• General Cases, Obstetrics/Gynecology, Orthopedics, Neuro, ENT, Vascular, Urology, Healthy Pediatrics and Dental
• CRNAs place epidurals, spinals, arterial lines and administer medications
We are proud to offer you a benefits package that includes:
• Excellent pay rate
• Convenient weekly direct deposits
• Comprehensive malpractice insurance
• Professional healthcare staffing experts that guide you through the entire locum process
• Board Certified CRNA
• Valid Maryland license
• Must do epidurals, spinals, arterial lines and administer medications
• ACLS and BLS certified
(Login for Information) Commitment to Excellence
We are committed to developing lasting relationships with our candidates. You are an expert at medical care, we are experts in healthcare staffing. Let us use our expertise and resources to find the right opportunity for you.
• Our services are provided at no cost to our candidates
• We have knowledgeable recruiters that cater to your career preferences
• We assist with scheduling interviews and provide resources to simplify the licensing process
• We facilitate the negotiation of your salary and terms of contract
• Our experienced Support Services Department streamlines the credentialing process
To immediately speak with one of our Recruiters please call (866) 90-STAFF.
View more of our open positions by visiting (Login for Information).
Follow us on LinkedIn, Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook for new job postings.
(Login for Information) is a proud member of NAPR and NALTO.
Job Reference #14412