Dermatology Multi Specialty Group job located in Mississippi
Dermatology & Skin Cancer Center is looking for a board certified dermatologist. We are a growing practice that has a great opportunity for the right individual in Mississippi Gulf Coast with offices in Gulfport/Biloxi, Pascagula, and Ocean Springs
Our benefit package includes a 401K, Vacation, Mal-practice, CME, Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance and much more.
Seeking a full time Board Certified Surgical Dermatologist/ Mohs Surgeon; Must have a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) or Doctor of Medicine (M.D.) in Dermatology from an approved University.
Duties to include:
• Use appropriate techniques to diagnose and treat skin ailments
• Monitor the effectiveness of skin treatments and make necessary improvements or changes
• Communicate with assistants and other team members to ensure therapies are being administered properly
• Educate patients on the right ways to achieve healthy, attractive skin
• Attend conferences to network with Dermatology professionals and learn about new treatments and research
• Treat every patient with respect and compassion and ensure compliance with current medical laws and ethics
• Develop relationships with local physicians to build a healthy referral basis.
Salary (range): $400,000 base salary
Bonus compensation: 30% of collections
Vacation: 3 weeks paid vacation
Health coverage, Type and amount covered:
1. BCBS of Mississippi, $500 deductible, 90%/10% once met.
2. Delta Dental
3. Davis Vision
• 401(k) – Employer 4% match
• Employer covers malpractice
• Cover licensure expenses
• $4,000 for CME and professional organization dues
• Moving allowance negotiable
Please send CV to (Login for Information)