Gastroenterology Hospital Based job located in Georgia
This east Georgia medical center is seeking board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologists - 2 Outpatient Practice and 1-2 Hospitalists - to support an expanding service line. Qualified candidates must have advanced endoscopic skills and be able to perform ERCP and EUS procedures.
- Gastroenterology Fellowship
- Eligibility for Georgia Medical License
- For Proceduralist Experience with freestanding clinic and on site businesses
- Comfort overseeing PA/NP
- Endoscopy Suite
- Procedures typical for GI Procedural Physician - colonoscopy, sigmoidoscopy, endoscopic ultrasound and EGD
- Preferred Procedures – ERCP and EUS
- GI Hospitalist – Providing inpatient coordination of care, consults, primary focus of care in the inpatient setting
- Clinic Schedule 2.5-3 days per week – Procedures 2 days
- Olympus Scopes and fully equipped Endoscopy Suite
- Competitive salary – MGMA Based
- Call Schedule – 1:4 for Outpatient Practice and Hospitalists 8-5 Mon – Fri (no call) or 7 on/off schedule (no call)
- Benefits - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life, LTD, STD, 403b
- Relocation/Moving Expenses - Depending on distance from Augusta - Expenses that qualify under IRS Publication 521
- Sign on Bonus - Depending on experience / background and total comp package
The medical center is a not-for-profit community hospital founded in 1818 with 812 Acute Care beds, serving a 25-county region in Georgia and South Carolina. It continues to lead area hospitals in market share.
The more than 600 employed and independent primary care physicians and specialists who practice at the medical center provide everything from routine preventive and diagnostic care to comprehensive heart and vascular and oncology services, and much more.
Since 1999, the medical center has been named the Consumer Choice Award winner for overall quality and image. The Consumer Choice Award is based on an independent survey of consumers conducted by National Research Corporation to recognize the most preferred hospitals in metropolitan areas across the country. This distinction places the medical center in an elite group of hospitals nationwide.
Augusta–Richmond County is a consolidated city-county municipality, located at the fall line of the Savannah River. According to 2012 US Census estimates, the Augusta-Richmond County population was 197,872. Augusta is the principal city of the Augusta-Richmond County Metropolitan Statistical Area, which as of 2012 had an estimated population of 580,270, making it the third-largest city and the second-largest metro area in the state after Atlanta. It is the 116th-largest city in the United States. Internationally, Augusta is best known for hosting The Masters golf tournament each spring.
The community offers major amenities for you and your family! If you are looking for great climate in the Southeast with a family-friendly population, then you have found your new home that meets the needs of any lifestyle. Home to the most prestigious golf tournament in the world. Excellent cost of living at 20% lower than the national average with premier public and private schools. The area offers theatres, symphonies, art galleries, equestrian activities, triathlons, water recreation, pristine parkways along with multiple fine dining establishments.
For more information, please contact (Login for Information)