Gastroenterology Hospital Based job located in Georgia
This northwest Georgia medical center is seeking a board certified/board eligible Gastroenterologist to become the 5th GI to join their team of outstanding board-certified GI’s and advanced practice providers. Recent fellowship graduates are welcome. This salaried physician will receive office setup and support by the Clinic administrative management team. A full benefit plan is offered including relocation expenses and educational loan assistance.
- Board eligible or board certified in Gastroenterology
- Proficient in ERCP required
What you’ll enjoy within this practice:
- 600K Income potential
- Employment Incentives up to 75K and relocation up to 15K
- Excellent benefits include malpractice with tail coverage
- General stipend available to those who sign early
- Team of 4 physicians and 4 APP’s
- The medical center spent 13 million on a brand new state-of-the-art Endoscopy suite
- Established, high volume practice
- Excellent work culture & collegiality among providers and staff
- Opportunities to participate with internal medicine and family medicine residency program.
- The Physician Group is a group of physician practices which have aligned with the Health Care System to form a partnership to help further enhance the overall patient experience. What does that mean for our patients? Coordinated care throughout the entire continuum of care - from primary and specialty services provided by the Physician Group, to our larger system of ancillary services and acute care hospital.
The Health Care System is a not for profit, fully united system of care serving the northwest Georgia region. The Medical Center, is a 255-bed regional acute-care hospital which offers major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including award-winning, accredited stroke, chest pain centers, a Cancer Institute and Children's Institute. Known for its advanced care and personalized service, the Health Care System offers innovative treatment options in state-of-the-art facilities while maintaining a compassionate, friendly and tranquil healing environment.
In our community, just south of Chattanooga, you’ll find a small, friendly Southern city, lush rolling hills, and country roads–plus all the benefits of two major metropolitan areas just a short drive along Interstate 75. Residents enjoy a variety of outdoor and cultural activities, freedom from the hurried pace of an urban center, and a pleasant, four-season climate. Safe, tree-lined neighborhoods offer surprisingly affordable housing with choices that can include a home in a historic neighborhood, a spectacular golf course community or a calm pastoral setting with several acres. Low taxes and a lower overall cost of living translate into more discretionary income and spending power.
For more information, please contact (Login for Information)