Gastroenterology job located in Washington
Sunny Progressive Vibrant Spokane Washington
Spokane is the second largest city in the State and is known for their regional center for health care, performing arts and finance with a strong educational system. Families in the Spokane community enjoy a quality lifestyle involving arts, education and, year round outdoor recreation.
Come visit, you won’t want to leave!
Join 250+ multi-specialty providers in locations within the greater Spokane, WA metro area.
Growing community need for general gastroenterology
• EUS caseload available
• ERCP experience/training ideal
• Hepatology is a plus!
• Current call is 1:4
• New innovative Endoscopy Suite
• Established electronic medical records system
• PACs and easy access to MRI, CT, and other state of the art imaging services
• Board certification or board eligibility with certification in process is required.
Compensation – commensurate with experience
• Excellent benefits package
• Commencement bonus
• Assistance with medical education debt
• CME expenses
• Relocation assistance