General Practice Hospital Based job located in Alabama
CINDER, is a proudly community-conscious agency-dedicated to humanizing staffing by connecting awesome people, building amazing teams, and developing authentic partnerships. We are seeking a Medical Doctor for a client in Auburn, Alabama.
ABOUT OUR CLIENT:
This practice takes a holistic approach to treating the cause of the issue. They don’t believe in throwing prescriptions at patients but, aggressively treating the root cause of the symptoms. They are recently integrated and expanding the services they can provide to help improve care for their patients, which must be done under the supervision of an MD. This allows them to help roughly 90% more of the community. They are a collaborative group of 9 people- with shared values of patient care. This person is not coming in to work for another doctor, they are coming to establish a medical practice. This is a great opportunity for someone looking for work/life balance. They will provide any necessary training.
THE DAY TO DAY:
- Intake exams
- Establish Diagnostic codes
- Writes orders
- Oversees medical functions of the office
- Ensuring medical procedures are appropriate for the diagnosis and the best course of action
- This is a high volume office seeing about 350+/week but it is staged- must be comfortable working in a high volume environment
- Must be comfortable with regenerative medicine (Stem cell)
- Share values to provide excellent service without the need for prescription medications
- Must be comfortable with injections
- Want to do more for patients outside of just masking symptoms
*Candidate must thrive in a diverse environment and commit to maintaining an inclusive work environment for coworkers of all races, genders, orientations, and abilities. We believe that different life experiences and perspectives are what make the strongest teams.
- Osteopathic, Internal medicine, Family, Primary Care, Neurologist, Certified Pain Management MD
Compensation: Competitive salary BOE
Work Schedule: Monday-Friday business hours
Applicants must be authorized to work for ANY employer in the US. We are unable to sponsor or take over sponsorship of employment Visa at this time.