Hematology/Oncology Other job located in Minnesota
- Supplement Your Income
- Work from Home
- 2-5 hours per week
(Login for Information) (MRIoA) is looking for actively practicing Physicians, who are licensed in Minnesota to join our industry-leading peer review panel to conduct Utilization Reviews.
Review cases from your home or office anywhere in the USA, around your current clinical activities – typically 2-5 hours per week.
MRIoA conducts independent, impartial reviews of medical documentation to ensure that services provided are in accordance with recognized standards of care and based on current medical literature and guidelines. MRIoA is recognized for the quality and bench strength of our nationwide panel.
3 reasons to give us a call:
- Work remotely on your own schedule – The amount of time you commit daily or weekly to reviews is entirely at your own discretion and tailored to your schedule.
- Supplement your income – MRIoA physician reviewers supplement their income while maintaining their active practice. Case rates apply, $40-$100 per case, depending on the complexity of the case.
- Stay abreast of emerging practices and technologies – As a MRIoA physician reviewer, you will have opportunities to explore controversial, cutting-edge treatment modalities, and see how others in your specialty are making treatment decisions. You will bring an informed, objective voice to the review of coverage decisions to provide recommendations for improving the quality of care, and to help shape health plan coverage policy to be consistent with current literature and standards of practice.
- Must be actively practicing a minimum of 8 hours per week
- Must be currently Board Certified through ABMS or AOA in area of specialty
- Must have a minimum of 5 years of recent full-time patient care experience
- Must have above average computer navigation skills
- Must have an unrestricted state license
- All work must be done within the USA