Hematology Other job located in Texas
Abilene, Texas - Hematology/Oncology
Abilene, Texas offers a high quality of life both professionally and personally.
1 BC/BE Hematologist/Oncologist physician needed to practice at the largest regional medical center within 150 mile radius. Practicing and experienced physicians as well as residents will be considered. Must be licensed in Texas or eligible. Employment model available. Relocation, marketing, sign-on bonus and stipend can be offered.
· Employment/solo opportunity available
· Attractive yearly salary + lucrative incentive program (at least $385K the first year)
· Sign-on bonus (up to $25K)
· Relocation assistance (up to $15K)
· Potential for monthly stipend final 24 months of training (up to $2K/month)
· TX License Fee Assistance (up to $2K)
· Full benefit package
· Malpractice coverage included
· Hospital call will be shared with 3 other Hematologist/Oncologists.
· Large Cancer Center with infusion services and pharmaceutical trials
· Potential for Student Loan repayment
Located in the Texas Midwest just two and a half hours west of the Dallas/Fort
Worth metroplex, the city of Abilene offers a high quality of life and low cost
of living. It’s a great and safe place to raise a family - a small-town
atmosphere with all the big city conveniences. Abilene Public schools are
currently ranked the best in Texas and #17 in the Nation.
Medical Center has 504 licensed beds and is among the highest in the
nation for patient satisfaction. Hospital is a Six-time Gallup Great Workplace
Award winner and is recognized by the Texas Nursing Association as a
Nurse-Friendly Hospital. The second-largest employer in the city, almost
one-third of the 2500 employees have worked at the Hospital 10 years or longer.
Abilene has a population of 115K and a surrounding service area of nearly 350K.
Abilene is the transportation hub, entertainment hub, business hub, and health
care hub for 22-28 surrounding counties.