Internal Medicine-Geriatrics Multi Specialty Group job located in Ohio
(Login for Information) is one of the nation’s largest home-based primary care practices. (Login for Information) is a family of companies all dedicated to providing high-quality, coordinated health care in the home. This includes (Login for Information), (Login for Information) Medical Group, (Login for Information) Home Health and (Login for Information) Hospice.
Our Mission – “Through Compassionate Patient-Centered Care in the Home; We will Provide Exceptional Outcomes across our Continuum of Services”
Our Values – Respect, Integrity, Teamwork and Excellence - are leading us to a better tomorrow for patient care.
Why You Should Want to Work with Us
- Significant bonus potential based on team performance and outcomes
- Health, Dental, Vision, Disability & Life Insurance
- 401K Retirement Plan (with match)
- CME and Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off, Holidays and Volunteer Time
- Paid Orientation and Training
- No holidays/weekends
- No Hospital Rounds
- A+ Rated Malpractice Coverage with Tail Coverage
- Mobile diagnostic service and state-of-the-art technology
The Physician Team Leader (POD Leader) acts as a resource/coach impacting clinical performance of the team. The leader will collaborate with advance practice providers and build a collaborative team.
- Experience in Geriatrics or complex patients preferred
- Active/unrestricted medical license and DEA
- Board Certified
- EMR experience
Individual compensation packages are based on various factors unique to each candidate, including skill set, experience, qualifications, and other job-related considerations.