Internal Medicine-Geriatrics job located in Wisconsin
- flexible work schedules
- work from home
Travel Required: 100%
Position Type: Contract
(Login for Information) provides Health Risk Assessments for Medicare, Medicaid, and Commercial Marketplace members/patients of primary care physicians, medical groups, and health plans we serve. The Physician will perform comprehensive assessments which are compliant with the annual wellness visit, in a home setting. Our mission at (Login for Information) is to improve the quality of life for the individuals we serve by providing them with a positive personal experience.
· Complete a detailed evaluation of the medical and social assessment of the beneficiary members using (Login for Information) tablet based assessment tool.
· Identify and refer members/patients for routine, urgent, and emergent case management.
· Make recommendations for member’s follow-up with their primary care physician.
· Travel throughout local counties, regions, and/or states where you hold a current license.
· Live/work/or willing to travel to any other following counties and surrounding areas in Wisconsin: Dane, Kenosha, Milwaukee, Ozaukee, Racine, Sheboygan, Walworth, Washington, Waukesha, Winnebago.
· Not required to prescribe or alter the members current treatment plans.
Required Skills and Experience:
· 2 years hands on experience as a Physician.
· Knowledge of HCC model, HEDIS and STAR quality measures
· Current, unrestricted license in Wisconsin or the ability to acquire one
· Must be registered with Medicare and Wisconsin Medicaid
· Must be board certified, preferably internal medicine, geriatric or family medicine specialty
· Effectively communicate with elderly and chronically ill members
· Comfortable working in a home visit environment or using telehealth technology
· Proficient in use of computer, tablet, and mobile technology