Nephrology Other job located in Maryland
Nephrology Job in Maryland is actively seeking applicants for an immediate start through summer 2021.
What you need to know:
- Small group practice
- Call 1:3 with added Advanced Practitioner Support
- Practice holds 2 medical directorships
- 100% nephrology
- Desirable suburban living or rural/farmland living
- One hour from DC or Baltimore
- Real Estate average price per square foot-$177
- Competitive compensation
- Health insurance for physician and family
- Malpractice, 401K, 4 weeks paid vacation and CME allowance
- Candidates must be Board Certified/Board Eligible
- 2 year partnership track with minimal buy-in
- Robust ESRD and PD population
- New graduates and experienced nephrologists welcome
Join a rapidly expanding practice in this picture perfect community in the Maryland suburbs. Chartered in 1748, Frederick County is a treasure trove of historic sites and museums. This city is a beautifully well-appointed suburb and an ideal respite from the hustle and bustle of nearby Baltimore and DC.
For the history buff highlights include a renowned 50 block downtown Historic District, the Historical Society of Frederick County, many historic (Login for Information), the National Shrine of St. Elizabeth Ann Seton, the Brunswick Railroad Museum, C&O Canal Visitor Center, and such Civil War attractions such as the Monocacy National Battlefield, South Mountain Battlefield State Park, and the National Museum of Civil War Medicine.
Those who prefer the great outdoors will want to explore the 90 national, state, county and municipal parks, as well as recreational facilities which include whitewater rafting, the Catoctin Wildlife Preserve & Zoo, nearby mountain ranges and Frederick Keys minor league baseball. Frederick County is also home to several fine wineries and breweries.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Maryland?
Contact us at (Login for Information). Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-165. You may also contact us at (Login for Information) to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.