Nephrology Other job located in Texas
General Nephrology job in Texas; seeking candidates available for a 2020 start.
Just the highlights:
- Large, single-specialty practice with multiple office locations
- Upcoming retirement and growth make this opportunity available.
- Hard-working physician partners and staff
- NP assistance for dialysis and office
- Strong referral base
- Good call schedule
- Competitive salary guarantee for two years
- Partnership track with excellent long-term potential
- Fort Worth is one the most rapidly growing areas in the country
- Miles upon miles of bike paths/lanes and parks
- Excellent shopping, dining and cultural amenities
- New graduates and experienced nephrologists welcome
- Potential for H-1B support
We are a large, single specialty practice in the Fort Worth and NE Dallas area providing compassionate and quality care to patients with CKD, hypertension, anemia management, diabetic kidney disease, management of transplant patients, and ESRD (including HD, PD, HHD and ND). The impending retirement and continued growth creates an excellent opportunity for a full-time nephrologist for 2020.
Our physician team is the third largest in the DFW area and divided into regional areas to maximize patient care and efficiency. Each area has the support of a nurse practitioner. We have a committed medical and office staff to ensure a positive patient experience while providing support to the physician team. It is our mission to deliver professional, compassionate and individualized care and promote strong relationships with our patients.
DFW is one of the most desirable and fastest growing area in the country. We are seeking candidates aligned with our mission and providing the highest quality of care to our patients. The ideal candidate will be BC/BE in nephrology and have a current Texas medical license or be able to obtain one. They should enjoy working as part of a team but also comfortable working independently. Great communication is essential to great patient care and fostering relationships with patients, the physician partners, staff and referring physicians.
We offer a competitive salary guarantee for the first two years with partnership available at the beginning of your third year. We have excellent benefits and long-term potential that includes shared revenue, opportunities for medical directorship and investments.
Want to know more about this nephrology job in Texas?
Contact us at (Login for Information). Please include your CV and reference job ID PLT-236. You may also contact us at (Login for Information) to be connected with your local DaVita physician careers teammate.