Neurology Other job located in Georgia
This northeast Georgia Health system is seeking a board certified|board eligible Neurologist to staff a traditional practice with 100% outpatient responsibilities. This salaried physician will join a private practice, receive a competitive salary based on MGMA guidelines, full employee benefits (including profit sharing, relocation expenses and educational loan assistance), as well as, office setup and support from the administrative management team.
|Community:||Nestled below the Blue Ridge Mountains, 70 miles from Atlanta, Athens is a harmony of old and new: wedding-perfect Antebellum architecture, contemporary art and eclectic nightlife, a Victorian-era downtown teeming with funky shops and one of the South's most progressive culinary scenes. You may know it for the University of Georgia and Georgia Bulldogs, the "Classic City of the South" where rich tradition at the heart of a hip college town creates a culture unlike any other.|
Neurology - This southwest Georgia Health System is currently seeking a board-certified|board eligible Neurologist to join a practice of two neurologists. One is trained in movement disorder. The position is traditional; outpatient with inpatient coverage and consults. EEG|EMG skills are required for IP coverage.
Both a leader in advanced care and a pillar of the communities we serve, the health system delivers a unique mix of small-town community connectivity and leading-edge medical technologies.
• Work|life balance with outpatient only Neurology - no hospital responsibilities
• Clinic and Neurodiagnostic Lab
• EEG and EMG capabilities
• Turn-Key Neurology practice where high-quality patient care is #1
• Enjoy the stability of a never-ending 350K base salary - maximize compensation without compromising lifestyle
• 25K Sign-On Bonus and 15K Relocation Stipend
• Physicians Group Benefits include: Health, Malpractice, Retirement, PTO, CME Allowance, etc.
• The hospital offers abundant physician amenities including fitness & childcare facilities
The Southwest Georgia region boasts uniquely attractive lifestyle features, including:
• Vibrant small-town communities with unique shopping and dining
• A wide array of residential options including several gated country club communities
• Year-round access to world-class outdoor activities including boating, hiking, hunting and fishing
• An abundance of family activities including thriving sports leagues and swim, tennis, and golf clubs
• Quick day-drive access to the bustling Atlanta metropolis to the north and the sandy beaches of the Florida panhandle to the south
• Easy access via a regional airport and quick connections through Atlantas Hartsfield Airport to anywhere in the world.
• A truly affordable cost of living 20% less than the national average.