Neurology Hospital Based job located in Georgia
This multi-facility health system in Georgia, with a facility in Columbus, GA is seeking up to 5 board certified/board eligible neurologists with experience, training or fellowship in Epilepsy, Headache, Multiple Sclerosis, Movement Disorder, and Stroke. The position is employed with hospital Physician Group (a multi-specialty group practice of 80+ doctors) in Columbus, Georgia. We have the oldest Family Medicine Residency Program in the state and offer teaching opportunities. Our medical group welcomes new graduates and experienced physicians to apply. The package includes competitive base salary plus incentive bonus, sign-on bonus, relocation assistance and marketing.
- Our system is comprised of two hospitals, serving a radius of more than 14 counties. The Midtown Campus is the largest of hospitals with a daily census of 275 patient and functions as a Level 2 Trauma Center, Neuroscience Center of Excellence, and a newly renovated Emergency and Trauma Center. We also have an interventional radiology program that performs mechanical thrombectomies for acute ischemic strokes and a complement of Neurology services to include a dedicated Neuroscience floor with an attached Neuro ICU.
- We offer additional services including EEG monitoring and a state-of-the-art Sleep Lab. And we are a Get with the Guidelines Gold Plus Target Stroke Elite Plus Hospital recognized through the American Heart Association.
- The Northside Campus is a 100-bed, general acute care hospital that is nationally recognized for delivering outstanding clinical quality, accompanied by the highest levels of customer service. Northside has opened an Emergency Department with 10 patient rooms as well as behavioral health rooms.
Columbus, GA highlights
- Within two hours of metropolitan Atlanta and close proximity to Florida beaches, the North Georgia mountains and local lakes
- Urban Whitewater course named one of "Today's Top Adventures in the World" by USA Today
- Chicago Tribune named Columbus Coolest Cat in Georgia
- Historical downtown with vibrant cultural, fine arts and music scene
- Consistently ranked in top three Elementary School and High School in the state of Georgia by SchoolDigger.com
- Home to Columbus State University, part of the University System of Georgia
For more information, please contact (Login for Information)