Neurology Hospital Based job located in Mississippi
- Current team: 1 experienced Neurologist, 1 NP, and a Neuropsychologist
- Large Referral Network; 8 county service area; 350,000 patient base
- Outpatient Clinic with option to do Inpatient
(Login for Information), based out of Meridian, MS, is an integrated health system consisting of a 215-bed hospital; a 49 bed LTAC hospital; 5 critical access hospitals, and over 30 clinics located throughout East Central MS and West Alabama. We are searching for a Neurologist to join our highly successful group and serve the large patient base in our area.
What we can offer:
- Rush Neurology has a great staff consisting of one experienced Neurologist, 1 NP, and a Neuropsychologist
- Services include diagnostic testing (EMG, EEG, and nerve conduction studies) and therapeutic procedures (botulinum toxin, vagal nerve stimulation, deep brain stimulation).
- Responsibilities include outpatient clinic
- Large 8 county referral base serving more than 350,000 patients in East Mississippi and West Alabama.
- 215-Bed Hospital with open 23 bed closed ICU and specialists within the system
- Adult Hospitalist program that has been here for 20 years
- Strong support from Administration
- Strong Financial package
- Teaching opportunities for local family medicine residency program
- 2 year base guarantee, MGMA median or higher
- Full Medical Malpractice insurance, plus tail coverage.
- Employee benefits provided by Rush, including:
- Health and Dental insurance (Employer/Employee Contribution).
- Disability insurance.
- Life insurance.
- Retirement Plans.
- Continuing Medical Education (CME) and Association Dues reimbursement of up to $3,750 per year.
- Paid time off (PTO) of 160 hours per calendar year to be used for vacation, sick time & CME.
- Reimbursement for relevant medical licensures.
- Relocation expenses up to $10,000.
- Competitive Recruitment packages which can consist of Sign on bonus, stipend and/or loan repayment.
- 2 Year Hospital Employment with option to go into an independent model (lease space and employees from the hospital).
Meridian, MS: A mid-sized town of about 45 to 50,000. Located on two interstates, it is centrally located and is close to several major cities including New Orleans, LA (3 hours); Jackson, MS (1.5 hours); Birmingham, AL (2.5 hours); Atlanta, GA (4 hours); and the beaches of Gulf Shores, AL (3.5 hours. It is a very family Oriented community with conservative values, a low cost of Living, low crime rate and excellent school options. Our beautiful year-round warm weather allows for multiple outdoor activities including camping, fishing, hiking and boating.